Ultra Sticky White Sealant Tape For Roof Leaks- 4″ x 50′ JUMBO SIZE ROLL- Save big over eternabond high priced tape with this tape that immediately stops RV roof leaks for good. Works great for sealing RVs, motorhomes, trailers, fifth wheels, airstreams, vans, buses, and more!
**NOTE: Does not stick to silicone. Do not use the tape with mineral spirits or waterproof materials including benzene, carbinol, ethylene, silicone and etc. Make sure to apply pressure to the tape when installing or it will not bond completely**
1. Clean surface and let dry completely. Denatured alcohol is recommended for surface cleaning. **Mineral spirits and certain solvent residue can prevent butyl from bonding to install surface**
2. Remove the clear plastic release liner to reveal the grey sticky side of the tape. Keep the adhesive side of tape clean and dry. Apply tape to the surface.
3. The tape needs pressure to bond completely. Otherwise it will come off at a later time. Apply pressure to the tape to activate bonding process. The firmer the pressure or rubbing applied, the faster the bond. Use a roofer’s roller over the tape to get the quickest, best bond.
TIPS TO RELEASE THE CLEAR PLASTIC LINER:
Grab outer edges with thumb & forefingers. Push fingers together, bunching the tape in the middle. In a fast motion, snap the tape forward and backward 7-10 times. Push fingers together again, allowing liner to “pop” from the tape. Peel liner from tape and apply to prepared surface.
- WATERPROOF, STICKY WHITE SEALANT TAPE STOPS RV LEAKS – Tired of irritating RV roof leaks? Stop them in their tracks with this high quality sealant tape that gets the job done. Works on RV rubber roofs EPDM, PVC, Hypalon, Most Metals, and TPO. Does not stick to silicone. Do NOT USE the tape with mineral spirits or waterproof materials including benzene, carbinol, ethylene, silicone. Denatured alcohol is recommended for surface cleaning.
- PROPRIETARY SELF PRIMING TECHNOLOGY BONDS INSTANTLY WHEN INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS ARE FOLLOWED- Avoid structure rot, ceiling stains, and shelling out your hard earned money for repairs by using Beech Lane’s RV Tape for a strong self priming seal. Installation is not recommended when air temperature and/or surface temperature is below 48F. Cold weather below 48F can cause adhesion issues during install.
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR 20 YEARS OF CONTINOUS OUTDOOR EXPOSURE AND RESISTANCE TO ALL WEATHER- When you are miles from the closest hardware store, Beech Lane’s sealant tape will come to your rescue. Have no fear when that dreaded hail storm comes, the old caulking starts to crack on the road, or your skylight starts to drip water in your rig mid trip. A must have accessory on board for leak emergencies on any RV trip.
- UNIQUE FLEXIBLE TAPE STRUCTURE ALLOWS FOR DIY INSTALLATION- Unlike other messy roof leak solutions that need to be repeated to keep leaks at bay, Beech Lane RV tape is applied one time for a permanent fix and can be installed by you. Avoid days of back breaking labor of having to strip and re-caulk your RV roof seams. Spend your time relaxing in your rig at your favorite spot instead of worrying if your newest caulk job will hold!
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY- Beech Lane will refund or replace if you have any issues, no matter the time period.
There are no reviews yet.