All Premium components. We make our CLEARSOURCE Premium RV water filter system with a free-standing powder-coated metal chassis, commercial grade filters, and stainless steel fittings.
Pristine water. Dual filter design, with second stage 0.5 micron carbon block element to protect against sediment, bacteria, giardia cysts, cryptosporidium, chlorine, lead, mercury, pesticides, petrochemicals and other impurities.
Unparalleled water flow. Industry-leading canister size gives maximum water flow for consistent pressure even with multiple fixtures in use.
Clean, trouble-free connections. Stainless steel connections fit standard RV water hoses, and stand up to years of abuse.
RV water softener compatible. Works great with all external RV water softener systems.
- Featured In 2018 TrailerLife Magazine’s “Essential Equipment For RV Camping” Gear Guide, and extensively reviewed in January, 2019 MotorHome Magazine (“Impressive.” “Makes RV water filtering an art form.”)
- Premium RV water filter system, engineered from the ground up for the RVer.
- Rugged, industry-exclusive, powder-coated metal chassis designed for easy setup between your water source and the fresh water connection on your RV. All stainless steel fittings.
- 5 micron 2.5 x 10 inch first stage filter removes sediments. .5 micron 2.5 x 10 inch second stage filter removes chlorine, volatile organic compounds, cysts, giardia, and other contaminants.
- For our new DESERT COLOR version, see Amazon product number ASIN B07VYTBYWK. Also see our NEW Clearsource Ultra system, with triple stage filtering! Search for Amazon product number ASIN B07SX5RPG6. For our NEW Clearsource OnBoard product line designed for internal installation, search Amazon product numbers “ASIN B07FC1S29F” and “ASIN B07FC25RF3.”