These 2 leveling scissor jacks with 5,000-lb capacity each will keep your RV level and stable. Each adjusts from 4″ to 24″ inches as your situation requires, and the bow-tie base steadies the jack on soft surfaces. Features: Levels and stabilizes camper Remains steady on soft surfaces because of wide bow-tie base Bolts or welds on Includes 2 steel jacks and 1 crank handle, magnetic power tool socket, mounting screws and matching socket. Specs: Capacity: 5,000 lbs per jack (Min. breaking strength) Extended height: 24″ Retracted height: 4″ These stabilizer jacks are only used on RV/trailers for stabilizing and leveling purpose. Never use for lifting, changing tires or supporting weight of any vehicles, the vertical static load should never exceed 1/3 of the rating. Improper use can result in property damage, serious injury or death.
- Stablizing and leveling your RV/Trailer, Remains steady on soft surfaces because of wide bow-tie base
- Includes 2 steel jacks and 1 crank handle, also include a 3/4″ hex magnetic socket to raise/lower jack faster by power drill, also include 8 pcs 3/8″ mounting screws & extra matching socket for easy mounting!
- Capacity: 5,000 lbs per jack. Bulit by same material as other brand marked “up to 7500lbs”
- Extended height: 24″, Retracted height: 5″, Retracted length:26″, width: 7.5″
- For RV stablizing and leveling purpose only, Never use for lifting, changing tires or supporting weight of any vehicles,
There are no reviews yet.