When it comes to replacing your RV or trailer’s awning support arm, there’s no better choice on the market than the Solera Standard Flat Awning Support Arm. Designed to operate with ease, this replacement arm comes equipped with a gas strut that adds stability and support to your awning or canopy. This arm will have your RV or trailer awning extending and retracting as usual in no time. Featuring friction joints that allow for easy adjustments, campers can quickly clear off any water or debris that has gathered in the center of their awning or canopy — preventing damage to the fabric. Plus, its black finish matches with most awning assemblies, so you won’t even be able to tell it’s not an original part. Compatible with power and manual awning assemblies, this support arm comes complete with a reliable, one-year manufacturer’s from a brand campers know and trust. Don’t let another adventure go by with a broken awning. Replace your awning arm today with the Solera Flat Awning Support Arm. Lippert Components, (LCI )
- STABILITY. Features a gas strut to give campers additional stability when lowering and raising their RV and trailer awnings.
- EASY OPERATION. Built with a user-friendly design so campers can conveniently extend and retract their patio awning or canopy with ease.
- ADDED PROTECTION. Equipped with friction joints, users can quickly clear off water and debris that has gathered in the center of their awning – helping to prevent damage to the fabric.
- COMPATIBILITY. Designed for both power and manual awnings, this arm works for a wide variety assemblies and brands.
- ONE-YEAR . Campers can have peace of mind knowing their awning support arm is backed by a reliable, one-year manufacturer’s .
- **Solera Flat Awning Support Arms measure 69″ in length and should be used with standard awning roller assemblies which are sold separately
- ***Before ordering, measure the length of the wall-mount extrusion from top to bottom to find correct sizing