Fit for 2004 -2019 Ford F-150 2WD & 4WD, DOES NOT FIT 2004 Heritage.
lift the front by 3″ and the rear by 2″.
1. The front kits are less than 3″, and the rear blocks are more than 2″. But they will raise the truck by 3″ in the front and 2″ in the rear.
Explanation: The lift height and kit thickness are not 1:1 due to suspension geometry.
2. Factory blocks need to be removed before installing new rear blocks.
- Will raise your F150 3″ in the front and 2″ in the rear, the ratio between lift height and kit thickness is not 1:1. The actual thickness of the kit not 3” and 2”.
- Fits 2004-2019 Ford F150 4WD 2WD. DOES NOT FIT 2004 Heritage.
- Perfectly levels the front with the rear of the vehicle. Gives a noticeably aggressive look to your truck. Provides additional fender clearance for larger tires and wheels.
- Package included: 2 x 3” Front spacers and 2 x 2” Rear lift blocks with U bolts as pictures show
- Easy Install:Can be installed in about 1-2 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits.