What is a Fuse? A safety device consisting of a strip of wire that melts & breaks an electric circuit if the current exceeds a safe level – Automotive fuses are a class of fuses used to protect the wiring & electrical equipment from short circuit Contains the seven commonly used replacement fuses for most vehicles. Clear Identification – Amp color coded & Amp numbers carved on the fuse for easy recognition.
Small fuses Automotive assortment included:
20 pieces of 5 Amp
20 pieces of 7.5 Amp
20 pieces of 10 Amp
20 pieces of 15 Amp
20 pieces of 20 Amp
20 pieces of 25 Amp
20 pieces of 30 Amp
20 pieces of 35 Amp
Can be used for:
Homes electric projects
Most electrical devices.
- Car Fuses Dimension: 11L × 4W × 17H mm
- Clear Identification, Amp numbers carved on the fuse for easy recognition.
- 160pcs small fuses kit includes 5A 7.5 A 10A 15A 20A 25A 30A 35A, commonly used for most auto.
- Tin-plated zinc Blade fuse for corrosion resistance and enhanced conductivity, protects your vehicle and electrical devices from short circuit or overload.
- Compatible: For your Car, SUV, Truck, Home, Boat, Camper RV, ATV, UTV, Golf Car, and most electrical devices! – It’s highly recommended to check the size by yourself before making a purchase to make sure you’re buying the right types of automotive car fuse.
There are no reviews yet.