The ABN 120-Piece Standard Fuse Assortment Kit includes regular fuses 0.75″ (1.9cm) and is generally rated for circuits no higher than 24-volt direct current. This assortment contains 7 commonly used replacement fuses for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats, RVs, ATVs, and more. They will work for all standard blade type fuse holders. For easy recognition, Amps are color coded and have Amp numbers carved on the fuse. The included plastic case protects the fuses and provides easy transport. Fuse colors and quantity are as follows: 10 pieces of 5 Amp – Tan, 10 pieces of 7.5 Amp – Brown, 20 pieces of 10 Amp – Red, 20 pieces of 15 Amp – Blue, 20 pieces of 20 Amp – Yellow, 20 pieces of 25 Amp – Clear, 20 pieces of 30 Amp – Green. Fuse puller tool not included. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Practical: Use the ABN 120-Piece Standard Fuse Assortment Kit as your automotive wiring and electrical equipment safety solution; Protects your vehicle and electrical devices from a short circuit or overload
- Durable: Terminals are constructed from tin-plated zinc for corrosion resistance and optimal conductivity
- Versatile: 0.75″ (1.9cm); Use on your car, truck, SUV, home, boat, camper/RV, ATV, UTV, golf cart, and more electrical devices
- Easily Organized: Packed in a durable plastic case to protect the fuses and provide easy transport and organization; The fuses are (industry) color coded and the case includes a chart for quick identification and simple installation
- Contents: This assortment includes 7 standard/regular/normal fuse sizes; (10) pieces of 5 Amp – Tan, (10) 7.5 Amp – Brown, (20) 10 Amp – Red, (20) 15 Amp – Blue, (20) 20 Amp – Yellow, (20) 25 Amp – Clear, (20) 30 Amp – Green