When you need a conversion adapter while camping or RVing, the ABN 15A Male to 30A Female RV Power Cord makes connecting your RV with AC or DC power easy so you can spend your time connecting with friends, family, and the outdoors. It delivers 15 Amp and 125 Volts and is intended for any general/standard or industrial generator. This heavy duty, no-fuss adapter plug fits snugly at both socket ends ensuring good contact and easy use. Simply plug your 30 Amp RV cord into the female end of the adapter, then plug the 3-prong male end (L5-30) of your adapter into the generator plug. It provides you with a convenient, safe method to convert your RV generator cords. The durable plug withstands corrosion, water damage, and rough outdoor conditions to suit all of your needs. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- MORE RELAXING, LESS WORRYING: Use the ABN 15 AMP to 30 AMP RV Power Cord to convert your RV generator cords quickly and easily so you can spend more time connecting with family, friends, and the great outdoors
- BUILT TO LAST: Weatherproof and corrosion resistant; Compact plug with threaded locking design for a strong lock; Adapter is designed with a grooved ring to hold tightly for a non-slip grip
- WORKS WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT: Makes your existing generator and RV components compatible when you need a conversion adapter while camping or RVing around the country
- USE YOUR CORDS: Straight-style adapter to be used in place of pigtail adapter; Intended for RV using a standard 30 Amp 125V AC cord to 15 Amp outlet; Simply plug your existing 30 Amp RV cord into the female end of the adapter and plug into any outlet to convert to 15 Amp
- USE YOUR GENERATOR: intended for connecting to a generator with a L5-30R locking receptacle; Plug the 3-prong male end into your existing generator for instant power conversion
There are no reviews yet.