Camco’s RV Power Grip 25′ extension power cord allows you to connect your marine-style 30 AMP RV power inlet to a standard power source. It features a 30 AMP standard male end and 30 AMP locking female end. The threaded locking ring creates a weatherproof connection. It has the patented Power Grip handle for ease of use.
- Safe and Durable Construction: Extension cord is constructed with 100% copper wiring coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from outdoor elements, wear and tear.
- High Conductivity with a Flexible and Sleek Design: Bendable extension cord adapter allows easy conversion from a standard 30 Amp male to marine-style 30 Amp female locking connection. Rated for 125 Volts/ 3750 Watts. Constructed with 10 gauge wires for greater conductivity.
- Hassle Free Power Grip Plug: The patented Power Grip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the cord.
- Extended Length: Extends 25 feet long to provide sufficient length needed to reach distant power outlets and sources.
- Weatherproof Protection: The threaded locking ring feature creates a weatherproof connection ensuring further protection during outdoor use.
There are no reviews yet.