The Char-Broil 40-inch Offset Smoker can be used as both an offset smoker or a charcoal grill. Boasts 739 square inch and 275 square inch primary and secondary cooking surfaces- sufficient space for 28-32 burgers. Black, powder-coated steel construction. Features lid-mounted temperature gauge to easily monitor internal temperature, and porcelain-coated cooking grates for easy cleanup. Firebox features a clean-out door to easily remove ash. New, three-piece smoking chamber construction helps prevent air loss and maintain smoking temperature. Side shelf and bottom shelf offer sufficient storage and prep space, and two 8-inch wheels for improved mobility.
- 739 sq in primary cooking surface with 275 sq in secondary cooking surface
- 3-piece smoking chamber helps eliminate air loss and maintain temperature
- Porcelain-coated cooking grates and lid-mounted temperature gauge
- Firebox with cleanout door and convenient side shelf
- Dimensions: 61.7 in w x 46.2 in H x 22.9 in D