Set up in 1992, our company offers factory outlet service and has oversea location in California. Any requests will be answered within 24 hours.
15A Male to 30/15A Female Service on RV
Trek Power RV electrical adapter allows you to connect from a 15/30amp external receptacle at RV Park/Campground/Recreational areas to a 30 amp service on your RV, which quickly supplies power for the refrigerator, air conditioner, microwave oven, roaster and other household appliances, great for enjoying outdoor scenery and nature: the fresh breath, the bird sounds, blooming flowers, green grass, towering trees, etc.
Portable Handles Design
Designed with portable handles of both ends that ensures good insulation performance, it makes the unplugging/inserting more easier, besides, the adapter is just 1ft long, and you’ll definitely like the pull handles rather than grasping the plug directly after use, effectively saving your physical strength.
RV adapter can be hazardous.
Misuse can result in fire or death by electrical shock. Please be careful!
- Portable Handles: the handle design makes unplugging easier, save your energy
- Durable Construction: the flame retardant and heat-resistant PVC sleeve makes the whole adapter pressure-proof and heavy-duty
- Convenience: Trek Power Dogbone RV Power Adapter is convenient when you are camping or RVing around the country, it has extra durability but will still stay flexible in hot and cold conditions. This cord can be used in almost any type of weather
- Rating: 15 Amp male to 30 Amp female 125V
- Warranty and Support: 2 years limited warranty and 7*24 hours online service, any requests will be answered within 24 hours.